Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dina's Happy Fridge



In my bipolar world there are times when I just need something to make me smile. I love pictures. I love my family and friends. And so, I created my happy fridge. It started with just a few pictures that made me smile and it soon extended to the entire side of my refrigerator. It may not be the prettiest or most fashionable look, but I love it. And I find that when anyone comes to the house they look over all the pictures. I change them every so often and add new ones when I can. One of Dani's new friends didn't have a place on my fridge but she recently left a surprise for me in the fridge one night. She had brought me chocolate cake and attached a note that said:
"DO NOT TOUCH- OR DEATH. DINA'S CHOCOLATE CAKE" And so her note earned a place on my happy fridge until I am able to get a real picture of her to take it's place. Actually, it got a pretty big smile so I may keep it up. My fridge can't take away my depression or sadness but sometimes it can help. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey am I on your fridge?? ha ha

    That is so sweet about the chocolate cake!!

    ReplyDelete